- Yankauer set is a suction instrument used for the removal of secretion, blood & body fluids during surgery.
- Large lumen in handle provide rapid aspiration & resist clogging.
- Handle provided with side eyes to reduce the chance of tissue grab.
- Available with universal connectors to connect with suction pump line at proximal end and at distal end to be connected with Yankauer handle.
- Rigid transparent/translucent suction handle with Crown/Plain tip with or without thumb control.
- Soft & kink resistance two meter long ribbed PVC tubing withstands the suction pressure. Also available in 250cm, 300cm, 400cm & 500cm.
- Sterile/Non-Pyrogenic/Single use